Client COVID-19 Safety Information
For the safety of all our staff, clients and visitors, we are requiring all clients and other visitors to adhere to our COVID-19 safety protocols.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
- To obtain a safer and faster service from our team members, we recommend that you call or email to make an appointment whenever possible.
- Clients/visitors to the office will be required to be double vaccinated and practice safe distancing. Face masks are not required, however please use your own discretion depending on your own personal health circumnstances.
- Clients/visitors to the office will be asked to provide verification of their COVID19 vaccination status via any of the government regulated certification services.
- Clients/visitors to the office will be asked to “Check-in” either via the Service Victoria QR Check-In service, or manually by the register at reception.
- If you are experiencing flu like symptoms or have recently come in contact with a person who has had indirect or direct exposure to COVID-19, please do not attend our offices in person. Ring the accountant to cancel the appointment and set up an online meeting.
- Clients/visitors details will be shared with local public health authorities if any meeting participants advise that they have been exposed to COVID-19.